About the Villa
Explore, island hop, snorkel, laze in the warm Indian ocean or around the courtyard pool dreaming of dinner, prepared by your personal chef. Listen to the tinkle of ice, perched on the lip of the martini pool or to the slap of waves against fishing dhows while being massaged on the viewing deck. The choices and our contact list is endless. It’s the perfect seaside holiday: a sprawling villa with extensive and enchanting hideaways.
Vilanculos is well known as the gateway to the Bazaruto Archipelago and was one of Mozambiques first well known tourist destinations. With regular flights from South Africa and now improved road access, Vilanculos is fast becoming a popular destination with tourists and travellers alike. The town itself is only about 5km long filled with all the amenities needed to make your visit comfortable yet local. The airport is based on the outside of the town with flights arriving and departing on a daily basis. The Bazaruto Archipelago, a chain of islands strung out like a pearl necklace, is a protected National Marine Reserve (declared so in 1971) that lies parallel to the historical Mozambican channel. The archipelago consists of five islands; Bazaruto, Benguerra, Margaruque, Bangui and Santa Carolina also known as Paradise Island.
- Villa Santorini is serviced daily with a full team to look after every need, including a chef and a villa management couple. There is secure undercover parking with electric fencing around the property, 24 hour guards and a gated entrance. A villa boat is available on request. Meals and local liquors are included. Children of all ages are welcome.
- Bedrooms/ Five majestic en-suite bedrooms that feature private balconies and breathtaking sea views. The villa can sleep 10 people or 8 adults and 4 children.
- Living Areas. The multi-level design creates areas of solitude and space. Villa Santorini boasts two dining areas, a martini deck, TV room with library, childrens play room (this can double up as an au pair room if needed), a communal computer terminal with internet access and multi-functional levels tucked away for your inner serenity.
- Outdoor. The shaded pool courtyard holds claim to an eternal view and an al fresco seating area beside a pizza oven and gas BBQ. The ocean front deck has a pale blue martini pool which faces directly onto the sea. Relax, meditate, entertain on the covered sala, upstairs from the courtyard. Tucked below this is another deck for private massages or romantic dinners. The Villa has a staircase to the beach.
- Explore, island hop, snorkel, laze in the warm Indian ocean or around the courtyard pool dreaming of dinner, prepared by your personal chef. Listen to the tinkle of ice, perched on the lip of the martini pool or to the slap of waves against fishing dhows while being massaged on the viewing deck. The choices and our contact list is endless. It’s the perfect seaside holiday: a sprawling villa with extensive and enchanting hideaways.
- Breath-taking views of the Indian Ocean.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Guest safety:Children of all ages are welcome.
- Languages:English/ Portuguese.
- Currency:US Dollars.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are service free and done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. Charter flight companies into various destinations differ depending on the destination, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas.
What an amazing experience from start to finish. Truly world class in every way. A special thank you to the owners who hosted us, the incredible staff and 5* Chef George, who all made us all feel part of the family