About the Camp
Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp will move between three different locations, literally following the migration as it travels across the Serengeti, offering guests year round access to this incredible spectacle.
Depending on exact migration movement, the camp will be in the Western Serengeti from April to July, the Northern Serengeti from August to November and the Southern Serengeti from December to March.Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp is located in the Western Serengeti from April – July, Northern Serengeti from August – November and Southern Serengeti from December – March each year.
- Sanctuary Serengeti Migration Camp takes the traditional tented camping experience to new heights; and offers luxury accommodation not seen elsewhere in the Serengeti. Serengeti Migration Camp, is a small and intimate camp will offer 10 luxury safari tents each with their own en-suite bathrooms. Your personal tent attendant will fill your bucket shower to the perfect temperature whatever time of day or night it is required. Tents feature hairdryers and plug points. Three main tent areas include a dining tent, lounge and bar and lounge tent as well as comfortable sofas placed in specially selected locations around the camp to soak up the views of the amazing Serengeti.
- Migration viewing all year round.
- Mobile camp following the great wildebeest migration.
- A classic tented camp with a more luxurious look and feel.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:Families are welcome.
- Guest safety:The lodge is fenced off but we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Currency:US Dollars.
- Game Drives.
Where it is.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. We do not charge a service fee for flight arrangements. Please consult our reservations for more information.
It is always interesting to here feedback from our clients and staff that have been to Savute, the one thing that always seems to stand out, is the spectacular Zebra Migrations.
James Maposa (Akeibo Director)