About the Hotel
The Regina Hotel Baglioni is situated on the strategic, central Via Veneto, a stone’s throw from the Villa Borghese, Piazza di Spagna and Via Condotti, the famous fashion street.
A meeting place beloved of the international jet-set, this hotel in Rome has a magnificent selection of rooms in original Art Deco style.The Brunello Lounge & Restaurant’s distinguishing features are its atmosphere of refined design, the unusual arrangements and innovative menu using ingredients of superior quality.
Renowned as the meeting place of artists, writers and actors during the Dolce Vita period, and is in easy walking distance of the Galleria Borghese museum, the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti with its famous shops. Its central location is only one of the hotel’s remarkable characteristics that make it unique. Its distinctive atmosphere allows one to feel the warmth and welcoming Italian hospitality while surrounded by breathtaking art and history. The hotel was once the home of Queen Margherita of Savoy while she awaited the completion of her residence, “Villa Margherita”, which presently houses the American Embassy. In recognition of the excellent service and kindness she was shown, in 1911, the hotel’s owner was granted permission to add “Regina” to the hotel name.
- Only at Regina Hotel Baglioni will you feel the beating pulse of one of the most charming areas of Rome, the historic Via Veneto with its myriad of splendours. Only here will you see the Dolce Vita come back to life.
- Total Rooms: 95Total Suites: 23
- Access to Fitness Center and SaunaBabysittingValet ParkingWi-Fi
- Children’s ProgramsFitness CenterHistoric LandmarkMeetings & Events
- Brunello Restaurant earth and sea menus and traditional Italian dishes served as work of arts, revised by Chef Sarzi Sartori, surprise the eye and the palate.
Region Hotel Baglioni’s History
- Even though we now have a long history under our belt, we believe that our secret lies entirely in the enthusiasm with which we approach every challenge, as if it were the first and most important.Our Group was created in 1974, when Roberto Polito built his first establishment in Punta Ala, Tuscany (Hotel Cala del Porto), working with his wife Lisa to develop a unique concept of hospitality in terms of life experience: a journey in the Italian style through its culture and various traditions.With this in mind, we developed a Collection which currently counts 9 exclusive hotels, mainly located in period buildings in the historical centres of Europe’s major cities of art. There are five hotels in Italy, three in France and one in the heart of London, a hotel inaugurated in March 2004, marking a significant turning point in the design concept for our Collection.Today, our great adventure is beginning afresh courtesy of the family’s younger generation, Luca Magni and Guido Polito, the Group’s CEO, who are guiding the company towards new international projects.One of the most significant examples of the new management is the idea behind the Baglioni Hotel in London, with its innovative style that has reinvigorated the image of the brand thanks to a close attention to detail, the careful selection of materials, and a constant balance between tradition and modernity, in the search for a less formal and more subtle vision of elegance and hospitality. This new concept of contemporary luxury is aimed at an increasingly demanding public that is attentive to new trends, such as our most exclusive suite – Roman Penthouse – a 590 sqm apartment with the best panoramic view of the Eternal City.Our next opening will be in the Middle East with the management of an 80-room boutique hotel in Baglioni Marrakech, a resort designed in collaboration with prestigious international brands, with a spa and a selection of plots of land for private homes.But our expansion plans do not stop there. Indeed, our projects include the opening of new hotels in Italy, New York and the Middle East.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:Suitable for the whole family.
- Guest safety:Safe,however, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Languages:Italian/ English.
- Step inside the backdrop of Rome and relive some of the magical moments depicted in this year’s Oscar winning masterpiece “La Grande Bellezza” by Paolo Sorrentino. Experience a private tour specifically designed to highlight the locations where this exquisitely filmed movie was shot. You will delight in the discovery of the historical Roman Palaces, marvel in the rooftops of the city from our balconies overlooking the elegant Via Veneto and meander through the legendary Navona Square that leads to Rome’s magnificent Colosseum and Gianicolo Hill.
- Just a stone’s throw away from Piazza di Spagna, the Antica Enoteca, established in 1720, is still to this day one of the most popular haunts in Rome’s historic center. The wine cellar boasts around one hundred, mostly Italian labels, which are offered in rotation and
- Besides a stunning view of Rome’s ancient landmarks, the Gianicolo gives you a quick and slightly more modern history lesson on the Italian Risorgimento. Passeggiata di Giannicolo, Rome, Italy.
- Close to the National Gallery of Modern Art is the most important museum in Italy of its kind, as a result of the number of works included in its collection.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. We do not charge a serve fee for flight arrangements. Please consult our reservations for more information.
I actually think views from the rooftops of the Regina are arguably some the most beautiful in Italy, very different Hotel, has its own look and feel. The Regina Suit in widely famous. We have not sent anyone here yet and look forward to doing so soon enough.
Irene Rizzin (Akeibo Director)