About the Lodge
&Beyond Phinda Zuka Lodge is a home away from home. It is an intimate safari retreat situated amongst densely wooded hills studded with aloes overlooking a private (and very popular) waterhole.
African hospitality means treating each guest as though your house were his own. At the sole-use &Beyond Phinda Zuka Lodge we have taken this concept a step further, giving you your own private holiday home in Africa! With four bush cottages and a team of welcoming staff completely at your disposal, feel free to create your own African experience.
- 4 Rooms, 8 guests maximum.
- Everything you need is right within reach – your personal game ranger and game drive vehicle, an interactive kitchen with a dedicated chef, a butler to see to your daily needs, a comfortable library with Internet access and TV for the children, a sitting room with a fireplace for evening chats, your own swimming pool and even a private watering hole for your own exclusive wildlife encounters. With no set timetable or routine, savour the wonders of the bush at your own pace and leisure.
- 12 Luxury tents comprising of Classic safari interiors illuminated by soft lantern light.
- Phinda Adventures – Zulu village tours, Maputaland beach adventures, night turtle drives, scuba safaris, black rhino tracking on foot, visits to endangered wild cats project, swimming with whale sharks, whale watching.
- Private 4×4 safari vehicle, butler, chef, and ranger and tracker team, with the lodge’s own watering hole thrown in for good measure.
- Sole-use villa for groups of up to eight, families, or anyone looking for an intimate wilderness experience.
- Ideal for sole-use by families and small groups.
- Day and night game drives, walking safari and river cruises.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Guest safety:Even though the camp is fenced off, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Currency:SA Rand/ US Dollars.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are service free and done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. Charter flight companies into various destinations differ depending on the destination, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas.
By no means the best experience I have ever had. From the fine and stunning cuisine to the superb service and the best ranger and guide ever. Hendrick – we loved you.