About the Guest House
Olive Grove is a splendid guesthouse where guests can unwind in lush, tranquil surrounds. Conveniently situated near Windhoek’s city centre, this delightful retreat has an emphasis on simplicity and elegance.
Guest House Amenities
- Olive Grove’s spacious ensuite rooms each boast a private veranda — perfect for lavish breakfasts and al fresco dining. An open-air terrace, soothing spa bath, plunge pool and flourishing gardens invite guests to unwind beneath Namibia’s starlit skies.The sitting room is tastefully decorated with comfortable chairs and a cosy fireplace. A computer is available for guests to check their e-mail and stay in touch with family and friends, while warm and efficient staff are always on hand to ensure guests have a memorable experience.All our rooms are furnished and fitted in a simplistic, but stylish fashion. Extensive use has been made of natural stone cement, especially in the bathrooms, which are spacious and particularly indulgent. Moroccan lights give the room a romantic feel, further enhanced by dimming switches which give guests the option of choosing the brightness and therefore the ambience. Rooms are configured such that we can accommodate requests for double (queen size) beds, or for twin (3/4 size) beds. Some of the bedrooms have a more open bathroom, while others have a more traditional, en-suite bathroom. The overall feeling is one of comfort and coolness, with all the facilities and added touches aimed at ensuring our guests have an enjoyable and pleasurable stay.
- Spoil yourself with a wonderfully soothing massage treatment in the Wellness Room.
- Complementing the tranquil, relaxed atmosphere of Olive Grove, our Wellness Room will help you relax and de-stress after a long flight, or will provide just the perfect end to an adventurous holiday. After your treatment, unwind in our tranquil garden, select a light lunch from our delectable menu, and enjoy some of that ever-elusive “time-out”.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:Children are welcome.
- Guest safety:The Guest house is fenced off and we do however request guests to be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Currency:South African Rand/ US Dollars.
- Game Drives with open safari Land Cruisers
- Motorised boating trips
- Exceptional bird watching opportunities.
Where it is.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are service free and done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. Charter flight companies into various destinations differ depending on the destination, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas
This inn is a bit out of town, with nothing to do unless you get a cab to town. Limited dinner menu, but food was good. Gas lamps on patio had run out of propane, so eating dinner and breakfast was rather cold. Heat was spotty in our room to.