About the Hotel
A luxurious sanctuary set in a quiet Windhoek suburb, The Olive Exclusive Boutique Hotel combines a cool, contemporary and stylish atmosphere with a warm heart and authentic African soul.
- Sleek, modern lines are complemented by organic textures and natural furnishings. Simple elegance is key, from the organic, roughly hewn wooden benches and side tables to the sculpted hunk of granite that serves as a coffee table in the guest lounge. Seven suites are individually decorated to reflect a different region in Namibia.Each suite boasts a private lounge area with fireplace and a dining room for private dining. Wide glass doors open onto spacious decks where guests can relax on a shady daybed. For those not dining in their suite, the hotel’s excellent restaurant features a seasonal menu filled with inventive signature dishes.
- Stroll through the hotel admiring the abstract Namibian landscapes by well-known South African photographer Mickey Hoyle that grace the walls.
- Relax from a long day of travel in a deep bathtub filled with Chrysalis Essence of Life bubbles and overlooking sweeping mountain views.After a magnificent meal in the restaurant, indulge in a nightcap of fine whisky in the elegant, fully stocked bar.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:Children are welcome.
- Guest safety:The Hotel walled off but we do however request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Currency: US Dollars.
- Game Drives with open safari Land Cruisers
- Motorised boating trips
- Exceptional bird watching opportunities.
Where it is.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are service free and done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. Charter flight companies into various destinations differ depending on the destination, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas.
Travel to Windhoek on regular basis. I stayed at The Olive for first time. It meets all my expectations and more. Amazingly friendly staff, well furnished rooms, problem free WiFi, very nice restaurant, beautiful decor. A must say. I will go back.