About the Camp
Situated halfway between the capital Windhoek and the Etosha National Park, the 55,000 acre Okonjima Game Reserve has some of the best accommodation in Namibia, but the highlight has to be the cheetah and leopard safaris.
- The Villa overlooks a natural waterhole and is situated in a secluded wilderness area, approximately 10 km from our Base.
- The Villa has 2 separate, private, luxury Suites, and 2 select, chic, en-suite Bedrooms in the ‘Main House’ which, together, can accommodate groups of up to 8 adults and 4 children.
- The Bush Suite, overlooking a waterhole situated in a secluded Wilderness Area, is nestled in the open Acacia thorn-veld with the sandstone Omboroko Mountains in the background and is approximately 3,5km from Base and 500m from Bush Camp.
- Bush Suite has 2 separate, luxury, en-suite bedrooms under a magnificent thatched roof which, together, can accommodate a family or small group of 4.
- 8 unique, thatched, African-style chalets & 1 honeymoon, junior suite. (Total: 18 pax). The Bush Camp is situated at the edge of a Wilderness Area, 3km from Base.
- Each exclusive Chalet enjoys complete privacy, (80m – 100m apart) and is a unique combination of earthy ochre walls and khaki-green canvas, under a thatched roof.
- If it’s a luxury safari you are looking for, then Okonjima has a Villa and Bush Suite where you will be truly spoiled, with your own chef and safari vehicle. There is accommodation to suit all budgets, from a private camp site to real safari lodges, but wherever you stay on Okonjima, you will be guaranteed an African safari to remember.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:Camp is in the National park, not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Guest safety:As with all travel, we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Languages:English/ German.
- Currency:Namibian Dollars/ US Dollars.
- Game Drives
- leopard viewing.
- Exceptional bird watching opportunities.
Where it is.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are service free and done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. Charter flight companies into various destinations differ depending on the destination, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas
AMAZING!!!!!!! An oasis, an abundance of animals and birds, great food, kind, caring attentive staff, knowledgeable guides Rohan – thank you, a truly amazing few days……I wish we had stayed longer.