About the Lodge
Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa offers incredible, spacious accommodation that will leave you feeling even more peaceful after a full day of relaxation at our resort. The luxury air conditioned bedrooms are tastefully decorated in an Afro-centric style that adds to the natural ambiance of Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa. Your stay with us will leave your mind, body and soul feeling brand new.
On the banks of the mighty Chobe River lies the luxurious Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa. In these tranquil surroundings you will come to experience true comfort, superb accommodation, magnificent African buffets and only the best in personalised ‘African-style’ service. Play a round of golf on the famous golf course or enjoy bird watching from the Mokoro – an unforgettable canoe trail on the Chobe. Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa is where nature meets luxury. Take the time to interact with the natural and beautiful surroundings while enjoying a leisurely massage at the brand new spa.
- 112 luxury air conditioned bedrooms and 4 suites, including the Clinton Suite in honour of the the then president of the USA’s visit in 1998. All rooms boast spectacular Chobe river views and have been tastefully decorated in an ethnic style to compliment the natural ambiance.
- Facilities at Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa include an outdoor swimming pool set in a natural landscape; the Serondella Resturant offers world class cuisine inspired by the many flavours of Africa.
- The newly opened Spa at Cresta Mowana is beautifully designed, featuring natural textures and ethnic elements, The Spa at Cresta Mowana is in harmony with the surrounding Chobe National park, a serene space that offers sanctuary from the stresses of life in the 21st century..
- Depending on the water levels of the Boteti River, boat activities can also be provided.
- Optional cultural excursions can be arranged to visit Khumaga Village, as can guided nature walks in the area surrounding the lodge.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children: This hotel is recommended for families.
- Guest safety:Even though the camp is fenced off, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Languages:English & Tswana.
- Currency:Botswana Pula/ US Dollars.
- The Chobe region is teeming with game, including the famous Chobe Elephants and is a safari lovers mecca. There are over 75 species of mammals and 450 species of birds in this area. To take full advantage of this wealth of wildlife enjoy game drives and cruises at Cresta Mowana Safari Resort and Spa.The Chobe national park is famous for its large elephant herds, it is the second largest national park in Botswana covering some 11 700 square kilometres, has some of the largest concentrations of game found on the continent of Africa. Game drives in this park are legendary, with sightings of herds of more that 100 elephants at any one time being the norm. For the birding enthusiast the Park provides a kaleidoscope of species, in what is one of Africas finest birding safari locations.
|South African Airways
||Kasane International Airport
||Kasane International Airport
||Cresta Mowana Lodge
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements do not carry a service fee and on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. The above airlines, destinations and times are general and therefore changing constantly, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules.
My stay at Cresta Mowana Safari Lodge was filled with pleasant memories, I was planning a safari for my BIG birthday when a friend who had stayed there previously recommended the Cresta Mowana.Wow!!