About the Resort
Among Maldives island hotels, Maalifushi stands apart with its understated style, encapsulating the spirit of the Indian Ocean and the barefoot chic of a COMO private island resort. The luxuries are all here, with a COMO Shambhala spa, world-class yoga facilities and exceptional cuisine along with the Maldives’ vibrant marine life. Around Thaa Atoll, this includes rich Whale shark, Hammerhead shark and Manta Ray populations.
The 2014 Five Star Alliance
Best New Hotels winner
- Our Maldives resort accommodation references indigenous architecture while remaining elegantly pared back to reflect the island’s calming setting.Our overwater suites and villas are built off wooden walkways that stand above the shallow lagoon. Each has its own private terrace for slipping into the sea, while our garden rooms benefit from being set into the island’s tropical heart. The views are consistently spectacular: either lush gardens, where children can play, or directly out to the watery expanse.
17 Water Suites with private pool (107m²)
13 Water Villas with private pool (120m²)
1 Maalifushi Water Villa, 2 Bedrooms, private pool (213m²)
2 COMO Villas, 2 Bedrooms, private pool (408m²).
- On Land
6 Garden Rooms (72m²)
13 Beach Suites with private pool (101m²)
7 Beach Villas with private pool (116m²)
1 Beachfront Villa, 2 Bedrooms (178m²)
1 COMO Residence, 2 Bedrooms with private pool (296m²).
- Soft sandy beaches.
- The perfect setting for a romantic Getaway.
- Secluded beach Villas.
- Sport’s and water activities for all.
- Magnificent sea spaces .
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Guest safety:The Resort is not fenced off, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Currency:US Dollars.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. The above airlines, destinations and times are general and therefore changing constantly please enquire with our able staff regarding flight booking policy .
We spent our honeymoon in the new soft opening resort, Maalifushi by COMO, and felt completely satisfied and joyful during our stay. Every person we met was so friendly and professional.