About the Hotel
Le Bristol Paris’ exemplary service and unrivalled elegance make it the hotel of choice in the French capital.The hotel is located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré at the heart of Paris’ fashion and arts district, where it has been welcoming its esteemed guests since 1925. Its 188 rooms and suites have undergone extensive refurbishment, and are spacious and bright, decorated in classic eighteenth-century style.
Le Bristol Paris is a unique place for its exemplary service and refinement. Located on the elegant rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, in the heart of the city’s arts and fashion district, the hotel has welcomed guests since 1925 and features renovated rooms and suites that are decorated in 18th century French-style. Exceptional cuisine is created in the newly designed restaurant, Epicure, which overlooks the French gardens. The luxury brasserie, 114 Faubourg offers an inviting atmosphere. Le Jardin Français welcomes guests for afternoon tea, or less formal lunch and dinner. Le Bar du Bristol is the new place to be seen in Paris on evenings. The swimming pool has panoramic views of Paris’ rooftops. The new Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie completes this exceptional palace.
- Total Rooms: 96Total Suites: 92
- Bilingual staffComputer and fax facilities
- Meetings & EventsChildren’s ProgramsFitness CenterMichelin Starred Restaurant(s)SpaSwimming Pool(s)
- Concierge: members of the Clefs d’Or (Golden Keys), they can achieve the seemingly impossible – nothing is beyond them: restaurant reservations, theatre tickets, sporting events, shows, car hire, etc.
- Business centre: Internet access, fax, photocopying, Wi-Fi.
- Bureau de change: can be found at the front desk.
- Room service: 24 hours a day.
- Housekeeping: 24 hours a day.
- Technical services: 24 hours a day.
- Guest management: The guest management team is at your service to answer any questions.
- Dry cleaning: We provide expert dry cleaning for your laundry. Each item is ironed by hand. Your clothes are returned the same day in either a dust cover or wrapped in paper inside an elegant Le Bristol box.
- Hair salon: The hair salon within the Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie opens onto the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- Parking: €45 per night.
- Florists: On request, our expert florists are on hand to create an imaginative bouquet.
- Security service: 24 hours a day.
- Disabled access: Le Bristol Paris has been designed to accommodate guests with disabilities.
- Transport: The concierges will be delighted to organise your transfers from the airport to the hotel, your excursions, or even your travels around France and abroad.
- Pets: Le Bristol Paris is happy to accommodate pets and has designed a special welcome for them.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:sSuitable for the whole family.
- Guest safety:Even though the Hotel is safe, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Languages:French/ English.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. We do not charge a serve fee for flight arrangements. Please consult our reservations for more information..
This is our favourite hotel in Le Touquet, and we visit here once a month on average. The reasons we like it so much are, cost is very reasonable, LOCATION right in the centre of all the action, cleanliness and the car park which is secure.