About the Hotel
Probably everyone knows Kitzbuehel, the city located among the Austrian Alps. There is hardly any other town in the Alps that manages to bring tradition and glamour under one roof like Kitzbuehel. Whether young or old, the town is the perfect holiday location for everyone, offering lots of sporting activities that can be done both in winter and summer. Kempinski Hotel Das Tirol, which is the only “Leading Hotel of the World” in the Kitzbuehel area, is located just ten minutes away from the city.The five-star-superior hotel, which opened in 2011 after an extensive renovation, features modern and exceptionally luxurious amenities with a fine Tyrolean touch and a unique location directly next to the ski slopes – ski-in and ski-out à la Das Tirol.
- Das Tirol offers 156 luxurious rooms – 118 Superior and Deluxe Double Rooms and 38 Suites. The highlight is the Penthouse Suite – the biggest suite in Austria with 520 sqm. You can enjoy culinary delights in the Rubin Bar, the Pastry Bar, the Mountain Health Bar in the spa area and in two fine-dining restaurants. You can enjoy a Euro-Asian culinary journey through the cuisine at restaurant Sra Bua or you can opt for a modern interpretation of regional specialities at restaurant Steinberg. 3,600 sqm on three floors – that’s Kempinski The Spa, a “Leading Spa of the World” that was awarded with the Diamond Spa Award 2014. It’s a feel-good oasis that offers pure relaxation for the body and soul with luxurious furnishings. In addition, there are six bright conference rooms flooded with daylight and a total area of 546 sqm of space for up to 420 people.
- Total Rooms: 118Total Suites: 38
- Buffet BreakfastShuttle Service to City CenterW-LanKempinski Kids ClubParking – OutdoorsGarage Parking – Additional CostIn-house Designer BoutiqueConcierge ServiceBusiness
- CenterBabysitter Service – Additional Cost
- Meetings & EventsChildren’s ProgramsFitness CenterGolfSnow SkiingSpaPet Friendly
Escape from your daily life and experience Kitzbuehel’s nature. That’s the perfect motto for a stay at Kempinski The Spa. Awarded with the Diamond Spa 2014 award, the spa offers pure pleasure for your body and soul in a perfectly arranged space spread out over three floors and 3,600 sqm (38.750.1 sq ft). The luxurious amenities of the spa are dedicated entirely to a holistic natural experience and the elements of nature. You will find support for your body and soul through the spa’s brine therapy area with a pool and a sauna, as well as at the Hildegard von Bingen steam bath or at the lava sauna with an ice-fog corridor and aroma showers. Enjoy a reflective calm in one of the four-senses loungers or at one of the rest areas with waterbeds and relaxing cubes.Kempinski The Spa, which has been recognized as a Leading Spa, offers you a multitude of different regional and international treatments. Whether alone, with your partner or within a group in one of our Spa Suites, our team will find the perfect treatment for you to make your stay unforgettable.Exclusive cosmetic products from the Swiss cosmetics company Valmont are used for treatments in the spa area. The specialty of this well-established brand is a mixture of pure natural ingredients and the latest findings from cell research. L’Elixir des Glaciers is the most well-known product with pure, soft glacier water from the Swiss Alps.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:Only suitable for the whole family.
- Guest safety:Even though the Hotel is safe, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. We do not charge any service fees for arranging flights, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas.
“Positive: Wonderful hotel, many nice little touches to make you feel like at home. Great breakfast, amazing spa..
Negative: Tv channels selection could be wider.”