About the Hotel
The Dwarika’s Hotel, in Kathmandu, offers an authentic experience of Nepal’s ancient cultural heritage. It is built upon a rich tradition of Nepali hospitality and incorporates some of the country’s most exquisite architectural traditions.
- This retreat is veritable running museum. The hotel houses an extensive collection of artefacts from the 13th century onwards, and the buildings and courtyards house some of Nepal’s best craftsmanship – capturing the beauty and spirit of an ancient city. The amalgamation of Nepal’s heritage with its longstanding tradition of hospitality makes The Dwarika’s Hotel in Kathmandu an intimate experience of a refined Nepali lifestyle.
- Enjoy the convenience of the hotel’s locale – situated just a stone’s throw from the famous Pashupathinath temple and the Buddhist stupa at Bouddhanath and a few minutes’ drive from the airport – this is the ideal base from which to explore Nepal’s infinite charms..
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Guest safety:Even though the camp is fenced off, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Currency:Nepalese Rupee/ US Dollars.
Flight Arrangements Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. The above airlines, destinations and times are general and therefore changing constantly please enquire with our able staff regarding flight booking policy . .
We had a 6 course food at Krishnarpan and this was amazing! From their doors to food on the table, each and every moment is full of surprises. Very expensive for an average traveler, yet it worths it.