About the Villas
The resort is situated directly on Hua Hin beach, just 190 kilometres south of Bangkok, direct access to Hua Hin town, a glimpse of the local street life and shopping is only steps from the resort, and surrounded by six 18-hole golf courses.
Formerly the Hua Hin Railway Hotel, one of the classic hotels of the East, the Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin was constructed in 1923 and has fully retained its old-world charm. Centara Hotels & Resorts acquired the lovely old property in 1985, and with every sensitivity towards its original elegance has extended and upgraded the hotel, which stands on 16 hectares of beachfront land amongst topiary gardens that are one of the great local landmarks.
- There are 207 luxurious appointed rooms and suites, including the Club executive floor, each with its own private balcony overlooking the ocean or landscaped gardens. High ceilings, period-style furniture and a décor that uses rich polished hardwood softened by the warm tones of Thai silk evoke the spirit of the 1920s. The 42 villas set amongst the extensive gardens, with their spacious living accommodation and the option of their own pool, offer privacy along with the ultimate in luxury. All rooms feature flat screen TVs with international channels, in-room safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, and high speed Internet access. The Club offers unrivalled levels of facilities and services with exclusive Club Lounge access, including five daily meal presentations, cocktails and concierge service.
- Total Rooms: 177Total Suites: 72
- Snooker Room
- Table Tennis
- Children’s Playground
- Golf Course – nearby
- 100% smoke free
- Meetings & Events
- Beach Resort
- Children’s Programs
- Fitness Center
- Historic Landmark
- Swimming Pool(s)
- An iconic, multi-award winning hotel, it is located in the center of Thailand, and is easily accessible from Bangkok. Luxuriously appointed rooms and suites, with private balconies overlooking the ocean or landscaped gardens, feature high ceilings, period-style furniture and a décor that uses rich polished hardwood softened by the warm tones of Thai silk, evoking the spirit of the 1920s. The villas set amongst the extensive gardens, with their spacious living accommodation and the option of their own pool, offer privacy along with the ultimate in luxury. All rooms feature flat-screen TVs with international channels, in-room safe, mini-bar, tea- and coffee-making facilities, hairdryer, and high-speed Internet access.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:Suitable for the whole family.
- Guest safety:Even though the Hotel is safe, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Languages:Thai/ English.
- Currency:US Dollars.
- Your health and well-being is so essential in today’s world. At SPA Cenvaree, we put you first with pampering treatments that are both relaxing and good for you. You will find SPA Cenvarees at almost all of our hotels and resorts plus an expanding collection of spas at locations around the world.Come visit us at www.spacenvaree.com where you can review our programs and treatments, shop online for spa products and chat with our spa concierge about your upcoming visit and treatment needs.Put yourself first and visit SPA Cenvaree, you will soon discover why they are so Centara to your health and well-being needs.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. We do not charge any service fees for arranging flights, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas.
We just spent 10 nights at this amazing resort we had a great time we had spa room for 7 nights best bed I’ve ever slept on then for the next 3 nights we had the pool villa the staff were amazing it felt like home 2 staff I would like to thank everyone who made every effort to make us happy.