About the Resort
Bandos Resort is ideally situated on Bandos Island, just a 10-minute boat ride from Male International Airport.
- 215 roomed Bandos Island Resort and Spa features spacious rooms with balconies overlooking the garden or beach. A water sports centre and dive school are available. The hotel has multiple dining options where free Wi-Fi can also be enjoyed.
- Bandos’ rooms and villas are surrounded by nature’s beauty, some featuring high thatched roofs or wooden décor. Tea/coffee makers and minibars are provided. Some feature separate living rooms or outdoor hot tubs.
- A pool with swim up bar is available, while beauty and massage treatments are available at the resort’s spa. Paradise Club offers a range of fitness activities including a gym, badminton and tennis courts. A TV room with table tennis and board games is available. Kids Club offers babysitting services along with a range of programmes for the little ones.
- Authentic Thai cuisine can be enjoyed at Koon Thai restaurant, while Sea Breeze Café offers Western and international food by the sea. A wide range of buffet foods can be savoured at Gallery Restaurant. Sundowners Bar and Sand Bar provide lovely tropical settings to enjoy cocktails and live entertainment..
- Tennis court, Fishing, Billiards, Table tennis, Windsurfing, Darts, Canoeing, Diving, Snorkelling, Water sport facilities (on site), Sauna, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness centre, Massage, Hot tub, Hammam, Games room, Library, Children’s playground, Karaoke, Kids’ club.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Guest safety: The resort/ Island is not fenced of, we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Currency:Maldives Rufiyaa/ US Dollars.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. We do not charge any service fees for arranging flights, please enquire with our reservations office regarding updated flight schedules and the charter companies we work with in those areas.
Maldives was on our bucket list for a long time and our 10th anniversary was the ideal moment to tick this box. After a lot of research we picked the Ta.