About the Hotel
Superbly located within Rome’s most upscale residential area, between the green expanse of the Borghese gardens and the historical reminiscences of Valle Giulia and the Borghese Gallery, the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese is one of the most desirable premises in Rome within walking distance from extraordinary venues as the Spanish Steps and Via Veneto.
This grand 19th-century ivory villa dressed in marble and dripping chandeliers is an independent, family run property, recently refurbished to render it one of the undisputed sought-after addresses in Rome. A former convent with its own private park of colourful exotic vegetation, outdoor heated pool and garden fine-dining, this palatial retreat radiates its distinctive atmosphere full of history and rich traditions. An elegant and graceful oasis of endless relax where guests can indulge in the soothing atmosphere and incomparable amenities of a resort while staying in the heart of the city.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Brand-new La Mer SPA
- State-of-the-art fitness suite featuring the ultimate Technogym and Power Plate equipments
- The Borghese Gardens opposite to the hotel are ideal for jogging
Instant message delivery
- Large private garden with alfresco Garden Bar filled with roses and flowers
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Twice daily servicing of your room
- Complimentary use of iMacs and iPads
- Same-day laundry service
- Valeting and pressing service upon request
- Complimentary car service to and from the Spanish Steps and Via Veneto
- Packing and unpacking of your luggage upon request
- Fast check-in and check-out
- Full concierge facilities
- Complimentary valet parking and private parking area
- Complimentary bike rental upon availability
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi in all hotel areas
- Transfer to/from airport/station upon request at an additional charge
- Complimentary shoe-shine
- Nowhere in the world like in Rome, the past and the present are melted in such a superb harmony.. Live the history by visiting the monuments symbols of Rome worldwide: guided visits of the Colosseo and Fori Imperiali, the breathtaking view from The Vittoriano terraces and the Vatican City where from Niccolò Piccolomini street you may experience the ‘magic prospective’ of San Peter’s Cupol and see it like you have never seen it before: the more you get closer to the Cupol in fact, the smaller this will appear because of a spectacular visual effect. Sumptuous squares, monumental fountains like the most famous Fontana di Trevi and more…an unparalleled journey in the timeless charm of the eternal city.
- Imagine to wake up in the city of your dreams, where all the best you may ask in life is at your very finger tips: a unique blend of rich heritage, history, fashion, culture, extraordinary culinary experiences and exciting activities. Imagine to start your day taking a stroll in the ‘green heart’ of Rome, where you can breathe the fresh air during your jogging session or visit the most interesting museums and art galleries. Open your eyes because this is reality: The Aldrovandi is perfectly located in the green lung of Rome – the Borghese Gardens –minutes from historic landmarks such as the Via Veneto and Spanish Steps. Its verdant and tranquil location offers a quiet alternative while being walking distance from some of the city’s premiere museums such as the National Gallery of Modern Art and the Borghese Gallery. The ‘green heart’ of Rome is appreciated by families and children who can gather together enjoying a pic nic in the park, vist the Biopark where thousands of different animal species live or rent bicycles for memorable rides.. – See more at: http://www.aldrovandi.com/en/32/default.aspx#sthash.GKo7ZdSu.dpuf.
- Best time to travel:All year round.
- Children:suitable for the whole family.
- Guest safety:Safe,however as with all travel we request that our guests be extremely vigilant at all times.
- Languages:Italian/ English.
- Exclusive skincare, the excellence of a brand for the first time in Italy. Pamper yourself with exceptional facials and body treatments, all using the highly regenerating power Crème de La Mer. Our SPA features massage rooms, sauna, steam baths, thalasso mini-pool, and private hairdresser’s parlour. In-room massages and treatments are available on request. La Mer products are available for sale in our SPA, giving guests the possibility of prolonging their experience of well-being beyond the walls of the hotel.
- The main railway station is within 15 minutes drive from the Hotel and both airports Fiumicino airport and Ciampino airport are approximately 40 minutes away by car. Our Concierge will arrange for transfer service both to and from the airport, as per your request. Complimentary parking is available in the hotel.
- From the heart of Borghese Gardens to the Spanish Steps in five minutes. We will be delighted to drive you to the Spanish Steps, Via Veneto or Piazza del Popolo through Villa Borghese where you can choose to stop over for a nice walk through the stunning borghese gardens. Spanish Steps & Via Veneto are easily reached through the courtesy car service in the hotel.
Flight Arrangements Flight arrangements are done on request unless stipulated on the package as an inclusive offer. We do not charge a serve fee for flight arrangements. Please consult our reservations for more information.
I love this hotel and recommend it for anyone going to Rome, if not to stay, then have a cappuccino. The attention to detail is truly Italian (Done with absolute precision and with the utmost care) Bella! .
Irene Rizzin (Akeibo Director)